Sunday, January 13, 2013

1992-1993 NHL Replay: The Games


1992-1993 NHL Replay:  The Games




I will be control in-game decisions of all Buffalo Sabres games.  They have always been my favorite team, and I remember that particular team fondly.  LaFontaine as a center to Mogilny’s monster year.  The “May Day” overtime goal to eliminate the Bruins.  Trading long-time Sabres Mike Ramsey and Dave Andreychuk… and just before the season they pulled an off the radar trade for little known goaltender:  Dominik Hasek.

The game to game lineups and starting goalie remains fixed as with all other teams.  I can however pull the Sabres goalie with cause.

All other games will be computer managed based on my lineup input, and possible tweaking.  I will make best-faith efforts to put best scorers on top lines and PP lines, while keeping top defensive rated players on PK.  I am going to try to do my best, without making it a complete grind.







No comments:

Post a Comment